Dravet Syndrome European Foundation was set up in 2014 by eight organizations in seven countries, aiming to jointly fight for a cure for this terrible disease.
Who are we?
Dravet Syndrome European Federation (DSEF) is a federation of European organizations, active in the field of Dravet Syndrome and driven by patients and patients care givers. Together we have built a strong European community of people living with Dravet Syndrome. We are this community’s voice and, directly or indirectly, we fight against the impact of Dravet Syndrome.
DSEF is a non-profit organization, founded on 23 May 2014 in Madrid, Spain, and was officially registered in September in Brest, France. Our list of members, the Board of directors and our Statutes can be found on our About Us page.
What are our aims?
The aims of the DSEF are:
- To improve the quality of life of patients and their family caregivers by promoting and developing medical/social initiatives.
- To stimulate research and development into treatments by specialist physicians and researchers.
- To raise funds for medical and social research.
- To raise awareness of Dravet Syndrome among the public and the medical/social community.
- To help countries without a local Dravet Syndrome association to form their own association.
Does your organization want to contribute to these aims?
Then let’s join forces. We can achieve much more together!